Lake Whatcom Real Estate | Lake Whatcom Homes For Sale
Lake Whatcom Real Estate
- The property listings below are for Lake Whatcom homes for sale. Click on a property that interests you for detail information about each individual Lake Whatcom real estate listing. Feel free to use our system to set up your own private account and save all your favorite Lake Whatcom properties and also create free automated searches as well. Use this same account to search properties elsewhere in Bellingham WA and all of Whatcom County. The listings here are provided through agreement with our local nwmls. Give us a call at 360-739-7779
if you have any questions or you would like to view a Lake Whatcom property in person. Additionally search New Lake Listings
, Lake Samish homes for sale
, and Glenhaven Lakes homes for sale
on BellinghamHomes.Thanks for visiting BellinghamHomes.com
Lake Whatcom Communities - Bellingham Washington
- Located on whats considered the sunny side of the lake is North Shore. It is also one of the more expensive areas of the Lake Whatcom with home values exceeding a million dollars. Agate Bay is also located in the North Shore area.
- Located inside the city limits of Bellingham it's one of the more populated areas of Lake Whatcom being so close to so many amenities. You will find a nice mix of newer homes as well as established older homes through-out the Silver Beach area. Silver Beach also features the largest public park on Lake Whatcom with Bloedel Donavan at the very far NorthWest corner of the lake.
- A very well established neighborhood just outside the city limits of Bellingham but just inside the Urban Growth area. It is mostly filled with high end homes and mostly on large lots. Geneva Elementary is located with in the neighborhood.
- A large planned community along the West side of the lake South of Geneva but before you get to South Bay is Sudden Valley community. The community has approximately 6000 residential lots amongst several areas here. There's an 18 hole golf course, community center, boat mooring, tennis & swimming as well.
- The Southern most area of Lake Whatcom is named South Bay and Is probably the least populated area anywhere on Lake Whatcom. Most of the lots are large and there are even some on acreage. This is also home to the new Wildwood Resort currently under construction along the shores of South Bay on Lake Whatcom.
Jerry Campbell, CRS, e-PRO, GRI
Fulltime Professional REALTOR®
The Muljat Group - Main Office
510 Lakeway Drive, Bellingham, Washington 98225
Business: (360) 739-7779 Fax: 671-4124
Email: Contact Jerry
Return to our Bellingham Homes page at BellinghamHomes dot com.
Your source for Bellingham homes for sale, and Whatcom real estate!
Locally visit Bellingham real estate, Ferndale real estate and Lynden real estate!
Search Lake Whatcom Homes For Sale here on our local Bellingham real estate site Free!
This site is copyright protected by BellinghamHomes.com 2002-2008 all rights reserved.
Please contact us about any questions, suggestions or problems with this real estate site.
Jerry Campbell, The Muljat Group is a professional REALTOR®, and member of the Northwest MLS.
BellinghamHomes.com listings are displayed on Google Base, Yahoo real estate, Trulia, and Oodle.
Search Lake Whatcom real estate with Google | Yahoo | MSN